FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostics of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- OBDLink MX+ (recommended), vLinker FD BLE (recommended), or other ELM327 compatible WiFi or BLE adapter
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury are not supported
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset DTC for all modules
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules
- Execute tests
- Execute majority of service functions
- This application may not work properly in case of bad quality adapter used
- some service procedures, as well as configuration and programming functions are not available in FORScan Lite.
This isn’t that much more advanced than the free code scanners. I was expecting a lot more functionality from this app based upon description. I specifically bought this hoping to be able to program new transponder keys, but that is not supported. Otherwise has a decently polished look to the app, and so far no crashes.
Dec 23, 2020
For basic usage, it works ok. The interface is...odd. Under service tests, “Rmode Rebalance” it completely crashes. Even just clicking the “i” causes it to crash. And apparently no way to display temperatures in Fahrenheit?
Dec 17, 2020