You’re the Private Investigator on a string
of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof
you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named
• Noir as heck.
• Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
• 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
• Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
• Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
• Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
• Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
|Hot Tin Roof|
|Airport Madness 3D - Volume 2|
|Dead in Vinland|
|Human Fall Flat|
|The Coma: Recut|
|Pillars of Eternity Definitive|
|Fall of Light|
|First Strike: Final Hour|
|Dear Esther Landmark Edition|
|Pillars of Eternity II|
|The Little Acre|