DVD Ripper is designed for Mac users to back
up DVDs to a hard drive, or rip DVDs into popular file formats for playback on multiple multimedia devices. It features
customizable options, such as the ability to rip DVDs to customized output formats, set video and audio parameters,
select target subtitles and audio track, etc. With this powerful Mac DVD ripper, you can enjoy DVD movies anytime and
anywhere without any need to insert DVDs.
• Rips any DVD with fast speed and high quality.
• Rips DVD to all popular video file formats, including MPEG, MOV, MKV, XviD, MP4, H.264, etc.
• Provides Title mode and Chapter mode.
• Provides preloaded profiles for iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, etc.
• Ready for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
How to Use:
1. Launch DVD Ripper and load your source DVD.
2. Select the output format. Then select the output subtitles and audio track.
3. Select the output directory.
4. Click “Start” to convert.