iMaps+ brings Google maps, directions and street view to your iOS device.
- Search by address or textual query (eg 'London, UK' or 'Restaurants in New York'). In addition, you can 'radar
search' the visible map area to locate places of interest such as restaurants, pubs, ATMs and more.
- Just tap on any of the places of interest on the map for more details, or to access street view.
- Street view can also be accessed from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as on Google Maps on a desktop.
- Book hotels via our partnerships with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda.com
- Map details are cached once viewed, browse them again even when you don't have an internet connection - perfect for travelling!
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes. For public transport, you also have the option of setting an arrival/departure time.
- Set up notifications to fire when you arrive at a specific location.
- Record journeys such as a hike, bike ride or road trip, even while the app is in the background. Recorded routes are saved and can be recalled at any time. (IAP)
- Swipe up and down with two fingers to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
- Map overlays including live traffic, public transport lines and indoor maps.
- Use addresses from your iPhone contacts for search and directions.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
- Directions and search in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Hindi and more.
** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support **
Subscriptions: iMaps+ operates as a subscription service. Recurring purchase is required for full functionality. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off, from iMaps+ settings or the Apple Settings app. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you change your subscription term.
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: https://apptility.co.uk/imaps_tos.html
Apptility Limited is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc