A easy-to-use and very fast image browser， browse large image without latency.
* Support all popular image format, browse large images without latency.
* Batch read all images in folders and subfolders, NO need to import like iPhoto.
* Support live wallpaper
* Unpack Rar&Zip file.
* Browse images by file list, thumbnail and full image size
* Rich keyboard&mouse&Trackpad shortcuts, support mouse click and scroll to switch images forward and backward
* Support mark images
1. Supports all popular image formats, such as jpeg, bmp, png, webP, animated gif and etc.
2. Supports to batch read images from folders and its sub-folders, supports to browse images by thumbnail, supports image slideshow, full-screen view and setting image as wallpaper.
3. Supports image preview, sort images
4. Supports images drag in and out, very easy to save and integrate with other Apps.
5. Supports full-screen view, supports image slideshow and customize slideshow Interval.
6. supports image rotation, zooming image by tap, supports trackpad gesture and rich keyboard shortcuts, support Alt/Option/Command key + mouse scroll wheel to zoom image
7. Support to load images from rar, zip packages automatically.
1. Switch to large image view mode: double click image file in file list or double click image thumbnail.
2. Zoom Image: "Alt/Option/Command" key +mouse scroll wheel
3. Returen to previous view: double click large image view
4. Support to zoom in/out image by two finger tap.(require osx 10.8 or above)
5. Image rename: Select image file in image list table and press "enter" key
6. Show/Hide EXIF information: "Command +i"
7. Load all images in current folder of selected images : "Alt/Option + O"
8. Enable/Disable magnifier: Hold/release Control key when scroll mouse or trackpad
9. when mouse click left half of image view, change to the previous image, when click right half of the window, change to the next image.
1. How to batch read all images in folders?
1) Drag/Add folders to iSee, it will read all images automatically.
2) open one image in folder and press "Alt/Option + O" will load all image in current folder
3) Enable "Autoload images in the same folder" option, when add one image to app, it will read all images in the same folder automatically.
2. Why iSee sometimes refuse drag&drop when I drag images/folders into it?
A: iSee only accept drag&drop when you drag images/folders to file list table, thumbnail list view and the full image view, otherwise, iSee will refuse the drag&drop.
3. How to save images to specified folder?
A: Select image in image list or thumbnail list, and drag these image to the folder you want to save them. you can also drag selected image to other application.
4.How to sort image?
A: there are 3 methods to sort image:
1) Click image table list header
2) Click "left arrow" and "right arrow" button in the first segment button
3) Drag thumbnail in thumbnail list
5. How to skip prefetching images in sub-folders?
A: Please open preferences setting in "iSee" menu, and check "Skip sub-folders".
6. How to use magnifier?
A: when move mouse/trackpad over image, hode Control key, the magnifier will enable, scroll mouse wheel can zoom in/out image. release Control key will disable magnifier.
7.How to switch images by mouse click in image view?
A: All image views in App support mouse click and mouse scroll to switch images
1) Enable "Mouse Click Switch Image" option
2) In full image view, click left half part of the window, switch to the previous image, click right half part of the window, switch to the next image
3) mouse wheel scroll can also switch images forward and backward
8. How to become a live wallpaper:
1) Load your favorite pics
2) Click "Live WallPaper" menu item from "File" menu or from status bar menu.
iSee will become a live wallpaper on your desktop, you can also enable slideshow to switch images regularly.