A variety of educational and fun puzzle
style games for Dinosaur lovers that teach young children the alphabet, counting and all about dinosaurs in a fun and
intuitive way. The games vary in difficulty and include jigsaw puzzle, connect the dots as well as slide puzzle, maze
escape and memory training games enhanced for interactivity to keep young minds engaged and learning.
From the award winning educational game developer.
Kids will quickly and intuitively pick up the alphabet and numbers while enjoying the interactivity and sound effects associated with each game challenge. The games also help young children learn shape recognition and matching skills as well as hand eye coordination.
Kids dinosaur puzzles and number games has:
• a variety of different challenges including jigsaw puzzles, connect the dots, find the pairs memory, maze escape and traditional slide puzzles
• high quality images set against colourful scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays
• roars and fun sound effects for every dinosaur
• covers lots of your favorite dinosaurs including the Tyrannosaurus Rex (T Rex), Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Dilophosaurus, Diplodocus, Gigantoraptor. Also covers some lesser known one’s like the Utahraptor, Zuniceratops and many others.
• shows written name and pronunciation for every prehistoric creature in the set (English language only)
• customisation options to adapt the games to your child’s ability level
• teaches the order of letters of the alphabet from a to z and numbers 1 to 26
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the letter and number puzzles
• no advertising
Kids dinosaur puzzles and number games comes with a selection of free puzzles of each type that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all features added in future releases.
Puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and educational early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level and enjoy the sounds on completion of each puzzle
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the words.
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of our best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Please also check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
|Kids dinosaur puzzles and number games|
|Kids Mosaic Art Shape and Color Picture Puzzles|
|Kids Easter Puzzles and Logic Games|
|Kids Learn to Write Letters Numbers and Words|
|Kids Spelling Fun - teaches 500 English words|
|Kids Halloween Puzzles and Logic Games|
|Kids Insect Jigsaw Puzzle and Memory Games|
|Kids Insect Jigsaw Puzzle and Memory Game|
|Which Place in the World? Sightseeing Word Quiz|
|Kids Christmas Activites and Puzzles|
|Kids Christmas Connect the Dots Puzzles - educational dot to dot game for preschool children 2+|
|Kids Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle Shapes - educational game for preschool children 3+|
|Which Movie? - Film Trivia Word Quiz Game|
|Preschool ABC farm animal join the dot puzzles|
|Preschool ABC Zoo Animal Connect the Dot Puzzles|
|Kids Cars and Trucks Logic Memory Puzzles|
|Kids animal puzzle and memory skill games|
|Kids Zoo Animal Jigsaw Puzzle Shapes - educational preschool game teaches matching skills|
|Kids Musical Instrument Connect the Dots Puzzles - learn the ABC numbers shapes and for toddlers|
|ABC Preschool car truck and engine dot puzzles|
|Kids Animal Slide Puzzle 15 Mystic squares game|