Kyoku Flashcards is a powerful flashcards app ready to use with your Apple Pencil. It will make it easier to learn anything you want. Transform your flashcards to the digital world.
CREATE AND ORGANIZE YOUR FLASHCARDS LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Create your custom flashcards by writing or drawing what you want in their front and back sides.
* Make it more visual by adding images to your flashcards
* Choose from a large set of beautiful templates: Dotted, Ruled, Squared, Music or Blank flashcards
* Organize your flashcards as you want among decks or folders
STUDY YOUR FLASHCARDS
* Study your flashcards regularly to learn the new concepts using Spaced Repetition (with Leitner System)
* Use it side by side with any other App or website.
* Support Dark Mode, to ease studying at night or in low light environments.
BACKUP AND SHARE
* Create a backup or share your decks of flashcards with your friends by exporting them as a file
YOUR FLASHCARDS ALWAYS WITH YOU
* All your flashcards with you at all times thanks to iCloud sync
* Study your cards on the go with the companion Apps for iPhone and macOS
Go paperless with Kyoku.
I am looking forward to hearing from you, please let me know anything you would like to have or to improve in Kyoku Flashcards from the "Give us feedback" option in the Settings of the App.
I know that this app is for the Apple Pencil, but it would be nice if I could copy and paste words instead of writing so much. I’m in Pharmacy School and using this app to study. Also if this app was also available on the Mac it would be awesome. So far I’ve only used it once to study for an exam but I’m planning on using it for all my other classes too.
Jan 26, 2021
Whenever I put a picture on the back of a card it shows up on the front instead, covering any words. This happens when I try to review a card.
Feb 08, 2021
I have been using this app since the early days and I have seen so much improvement! Really digging the iCloud integration. You're doing an awesome job. ☺️
Feb 07, 2021
Each time. You try to export cards without back page still it will ex pout the back face too.
Feb 11, 2021
I just bought this app and so far I am really enjoying it. However I have a LOT of flash cards to make over the next 8 weeks and I unfortunately won’t be able to use the app unless I am 100% able to backup everything I make and that function doesn’t seem to be working for me. Of course I could be missing something but it will only export to keynote, pages, or google chrome but when I go to find the download it either isn’t there and/or won’t let me click on it. Hopefully someone has some tips or this gets fixed soon!
Dec 28, 2020