Write and run Lua code instantly!
Lua Runner is a handy tool for learning Lua and running Lua script for daily tasks.
Simply type Lua code and press "Command-R" to run it, that is all!
You don't event need to save the file first!
- Type and run Lua code instantly
- Open and run Lua script file
- Display output as plain text or HTML
- Supports Lua CLI interaction (text output mode)
- Bundle with Lua 5.2 binary
- Auto indent and replacing tab with spaces
- Keyword completion ("Command-.")
Lua Runner is simple and quick. You can use it for daily tasks such as text processing, code generation or simply type some code to verify your ideas.
|WebP Viewer: quick look & view|
|Context Menu Lite|
|iSSH - SSH Proxy & Tunnel|
|HelloWeb Free: Write & Test HTML/CSS/JS Code|
|SnailGit Lite: Git for Finder|
|SnailGit: Git for Finder|
|New Terminal Here|
|New File Menu Free|
|New File Menu|
|SnailSVN Lite: SVN for Finder|