Lumin is a fun and stylish pixel art and
animation app. Create images and animations from stylized pixels that look like glowing lights and share them with
* Top 20 Free Entertainment in December 2011 (US store)
Choose from a palette of 25 colored lights and place them on the board to create bright, colorful images. Then share your picture as a PNG image file!
Creating animations is easy with all the tools that come with Lumin. Duplicate, clear, invert, and shift frames to make quick edits, or use the overlays and recoloring tools to make more advanced changes. Then you can export your animation as a Quicktime movie!
* Hold the 1 key to see the previous frame overlaid over the current frame.
* Holde the 2 key to see the next frame overlaid over the current frame.
* SHIFT-click while using the Recolor tool to recolor a row of lights.
* OPTION-click while using the Recolor tool to recolor a column of lights.
* Use the arrow keys for quick navigation through frames.
* Play or pause the animation preview with the space bar.
Full Feature List:
* Palette of 25 Colored Lights
* Create Animations or Images
* Bulb Tool (selection and bulb placement)
* Line Tool
* Rectangle Tool
* Ellipse Tool
* Replace Color Tool
* Export as QuickTime movie
* Export as PNG
* Share to Facebook (Mountain Lion only)
* Fullscreen Mode (Lion and later only)
* Shift Frame
* Invert Frame
* Clear Frame
* Copy / paste frames
* Select and Drag Groups of Bulbs