Introducing the world’s smallest
Introducing the world’s smallest heroes. The cutest little ninjas in the whole of feudal Japan.
Before you buy, please expand this description and check the system requirements below.
Join Hiro and his Mini Ninja friends as they journey through spellbound lands to do battle with the Evil Samurai Warlord and his magical armies.
Brimming with inventiveness and full of fun, the game offers delightful characters in a beautifully animated world. Whether you’re using Hiro’s magic, Futo’s might, Suzume’s stealth, or another path entirely, you’re sure of an experience that is enticing, exciting and funny. With a charming visual style and open-ended gameplay that encourages exploration, Mini Ninjas gives younger players a light-hearted yet epic adventure, free of gruesome violence and high on magic.
• Six playable ninja characters – Players can switch easily between any one of the six incredibly cute ninjas, each with different skills, weapons and moves.
• Epic open-ended level design – Environments are lush with a wide open feel and plenty of encouragement for players to explore every corner of a beautifully imagined world.
• Control the animals of the forest – Throughout their quest the Mini Ninjas encounter a number of different animals from chickens to foxes, frogs, raccoons, and bears. Use Kuji magic to possess these animals and use their abilities in the fight against the Evil Samurai Warlord!
• Superb style – Mini Ninjas evokes a magical Japan with a simple but charming visual style and authentic music – the design is a labour of love that has produced an accessible and enjoyable game.
4 Stars “Children will love the cute characters and easy gameplay, while their older counterparts will enjoy the scenery and power move/spell strategy elements.” – Macworld
5 Stars MacFormat Choice Award “Not many games appeal to adults and young children alike, but Mini Ninjas pulls off this feat with style, wit and charm.” – MacFormat
4 Stars “…Mini Ninjas might feel like just another kids’ computer game. However, once we got past the tutorial and began battling some of the game’s equally adorable enemies, we found that Mini Ninjas’ storyline has real depth and the cut-scenes are more than just cheese.” – Mac|Life
Important information regarding Mini Ninjas:
• Mini Ninjas does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the Mini Ninjas mini-site at feralinteractive.com/minininjas .
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• The characters depicted in this game are fully qualified Ninjas, and any attempt to wield large wooden hammers, chop trees in half or gain magical control of family pets is discouraged.
Mini Ninjas © 2009-2011 Square Enix Ltd. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Developed by IO Interactive A/S. Mini Ninjas and the Mini Ninjas logo, Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. IO Interactive and the IO logo are trademarks of IO Interactive A/S. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
|Sid Meier's Railroads!|
|Mad Max (Japan)|
|Total War: WARHAMMER|
|Rise of the Tomb Raider™|
|THRONES OF BRITANNIA|
|LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2|
|Warhammer® 40K®: DoW® III|
|Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II - Chaos Rising|
|Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II – Retribution|
|Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II|
|LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens|
|Life Is Strange™|
|Sleeping Dogs™ Definitive Edition|
|LEGO® Marvel's Avengers|