NEW NETMOTION PLATFORM
Software Defined Perimeter
NetMotion provides visibility into remote worker’s actions no matter what network they are on, preventing users from accessing risky content, connecting to unsecured networks, or accessing risky information. By creating a software defined perimeter (SDP) around their device, NetMotion gives user enterprise level security without needing to have the VPN activated.
Our SDP allows organizations to:
- Control access to resources on a granular level
- Proxy all mobile traffic to and from the device
- Get insights into traffic flowing both inside and outside the VPN
- Eliminate chokepoints with enforcement of security access controls at the mobile edge
- Create policies to prioritize traffic, and block access to risky, unsafe, or inappropriate content by category across users and groups
The NetMotion platform now has a unified console for network intelligence and data visualizations featuring updated dashboards that allow for enhanced data filtering, connectivity maps, coverage tracking, and more. With improved diagnostic features integrated into the policy engine, you can get even more accurate monitoring of network performance and automatically gather troubleshooting data when errors occur.
The new NetMotion platform includes all the products, modules, and features you know and love, rolled into one platform with enhanced capabilities. The converged platform includes simplified pricing allowing for the flexibility organizations need.
All Mobility clients require a licensed Mobility server in order to work. Visit http://www.netmotionsoftware.com for more.