Introducing Moodle Desktop - the solution to
accessing your Moodle courses on desktop.
With Moodle Desktop you can experience all these popular (and more) functionalities:
- View course activities and download materials offline.
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses or organisation.
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - on and offline.
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your desktop.
- View deadlines filtered by dates or course subjects.
- Receive instant notifications for messages, forum posts, calendar events and deadlines.
- Track your learning progress or grades.