This easy to use app allows you to record
MP3 files and also AAC* audio files directly and then edit the recordings or other AAC* or MP3 files without any quality
mp3TrueEdit is the fastest, most accurate and easiest way to edit your MP3 and AAC audio files without losing any quality.
User Comments - Here are some unsolicited user comments about mp3TrueEdit:
Good Product "I needed a program to take the recordings of my band that I make on a Zoom H4n and cut them into individual tracks. I can drag the file into MP3TrueEdit and it pops up immediately. It is easy to find the peaks in the recording when we are actually playing music and it is simple to choose a selection of a file and save that selection. This is exactly what I needed it for! PTbass75 --- Mac App Sore (US)
Great program "Thanks, finally I've found the' MP3 / audio program, so easy to use and sound quality is un-changed afterwards..." Maaseik --- Mac App Store (Belgium)
Simple and Easy "First of all, do not expect all the bells and whistle of a dedicated wave editor, then you will love this app to do simple trimming/editing of your existing MP3 files...” Kwan Chan --- Mac App Store (Hong Kong)
With mp3TrueEdit you can easily create projects that allow you to save your work at any time. Then ‘export’ your edits without any quality loss at all!
This is because mp3TrueEdit knows about the internal format of MP3 and AAC audio files and makes all its edits without any audio quality loss or file corruptions. It doesn't need to decompress and re-compress audio in order to make any edits or view the audio so it's lightning fast, even with large audio files. Don't be caught out by other lossless MP3 editors that can use a quick and dirty method to split and join MP3 frames which often causes clicks, pops and other glitches in your audio.
It also includes an optional direct MP3 file recording function that can be enabled by downloading the free LAME encoder. Direct AAC recording is also supported.
During PLAYBACK ONLY - change tempo without affecting the pitch or change the pitch without affecting the tempo. The many uses include:
• Slow down and don't miss a word when transcribing meetings.
• Accelerate listening to audio books.
• Slow down audio when learning a new language.
• Encourage kids to read and record books and play back with 'funny' voices.
• Adjust tempo of songs when playing along with instruments.
• Change the key of songs rather than re-tune instruments.
• Re-tune karaoke or singing practice backing tracks for different vocal ranges.
• Slow down music to develop your lung capacity or speed up to practice quick wording.
• Transcribe music more easily when slowed down and/or tuned for a new instrument.
• Dance & Physical exercise: Adjust music tempo to match with your exercise level.
• Slow down playback to help improve the accuracy of editing audio.
Other key features:
• Multiple undo and redo.
• Add Effects such as fade-in and out, normalize and volume change.
• Insert silence or make sections silent.
• Fast, loads a 2 hour file in a couple of seconds.
• Works well with the Soundflower audio routing plugin.
* Currently only unprotected AAC LC mono and stereo files are supported (the most popular AAC format)