myPoint combines three tools in one - mouse locator, crosshair and mouse halo.
• Momentary mouse locator is a visual effect active up to a few seconds. It can be an animated or static ring.
• Permanent mouse locator is a static ring only.
• Permanent crosshair displays two thin lines across the mouse position.
• Permanent mouse halo highlights the mouse cursor using an image around it. A free online halo gallery is available.
• New show mouse buttons feature.
All tools are highly customizable. They are visible above all other applications, even in full screen mode.
Mouse Locator reveals the mouse cursor position with a gently animated or static ring.
- Hotkey combination.
- Single modifier key.
- Mouse gesture.
- Mouse crosses between screens.
- Mouse hits screen borders.
- Mouse moves after a period of inactivity.
- Mouse click & drag.
- Momentary or permanent.
- Show mouse buttons.
- Colors and opacity.
- Size and thickness.
- Animated or static.
- Animation speed and repetition.
- Custom image as a replacement for the classic ring locator.
• The locator module can be disabled.
Crosshair displays two thin lines across the mouse position.
• Visible on all monitors or only on the monitor with the mouse pointer.
• Customizable performance, gauge, color, transparency, center, and offset from the mouse.
• Hotkey to toggle the tool.
Mouse Halo is a permanent image around the mouse cursor.
The classic halo is a ring surrounding the cursor. However, any image can be used as a halo source. Even more, the
image can be positioned aside the cursor. A free online halo gallery is accessible from the preferences panel - an easy
way to import new halos. The user can create custom halos too.
- Hotkey to toggle current halo.
- Hotkey to show the next halo from the halo set.
- Size, opacity, flip, shrink.
- Rotation speed and direction.
- Offset from the mouse.
- Select preferred halos in halo set.
• Preinstalled halo pack.
• Free online halo gallery.
• User-created halos.
• The halo module can be disabled.
• General features:
- Tools are visible on all monitors and full screen.
- Customizable hotkeys to handle the app and all tools.
- Hotkey to show or hide the application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- We respect your privacy. Our apps do not collect or submit any data.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through a menu in the menu bar extras.
- myPoint neither changes the shape and color of the mouse pointer nor hides it.
- Read user experience tips on our website.
- myPoint is designed for maximum control and features. If you prefer simplicity, please consider Simple Mouse Locator.
- If you have an inquiry or need help to tune up our app or just want to share with us your feedback, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply in 24 hours.