Page Screenshot for Safari is an awesome extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to capture a webpage screenshot, either the full page or just part of it.
Your pictures will also automatically open in Preview for easy editing (annotations, blurring sensitive info, printing, drawing, sharing). It can export images in PNG, JPEG and PDF formats.
• Take full websites screenshots
• Take screenshots from a selected area or the visible part from any website
• Export as PNG, JPEG or PDF (image embedded in a PDF file)
• Capture a long website in one or multiple screenshots
• Automatically open your image in Preview for easy editing (cropping, annotations, drawing and more)
• Specify a maximum height of a full website screenshot
• Keep or dismiss full retina resolution
• Easy to use, fast access, very user-friendly
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.