PhotoStatistica gives you the ability to visualise EXIF data across large libraries of images, and understand your work from a new and unique perspective.
PhotoStatistica scans in EXIF data from large batches of images, enabling you to easily compile statistics and conduct analysis across directories and libraries of photographs.
PhotoStatistica is easy to use, and allows you to use the EXIF data to help you reveal facts about your work and help
answer questions such as:
- What prime lens should I buy, based on the most common focal length I use on a zoom lens over the last year?
- Is it worth investing in a high ISO camera?
- What gear do I most use of my trips?
Or if you are an archivist or researcher, PhotoStatistica can help answer questions such as:
- What was the artist's most prolific period?
- What was the photographer's technical approach?
- Which camera systems does the photographer use the most?
PhotoStatistica is super easy to use:
1.PhotoStatistica rapidly scans in EXIF data from a number of sources and cameras:
- Include images from any directory, or nested set of directories
- You can also extract image data from a Capture One Pro or Lightroom library - although for LR a copy of the images must be on your machine / storage and not solely in the Adobe Cloud.
- Support is provided for images held in Photos file, where the images are stored on the machine.
- PhotoStatistica supports all image formats / cameras that Apple support.
- In addition PhotoStatistica is able to extract EXIF data from compressed RAF files, for those FujiFilm cameras for which Apple provides non-compressed support. Image previews are not generated though.
2. Use a powerful set of filters to focus your research - all imported EXIF dimensions are available to filter against, with full set of logic operators
3. Visualise results using bar, pie and pivot charts to easily analyse over 22 dimensions.
4. Drill down into image sub-sets and inspect individual images and their EXIF data
5. Export data in CSV format, or save your EXIF imports for rapid re-use
Other features include:
- Dark mode support
- Banded dimensions, to help work with range of values
- Powerful date filter tools: for example select all photos taken on any Tuesday