The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Mac enables the simple and fast transfer of photos & videos between Mac, iPhone and iPad directly via the local Wi-Fi network.
Note: This application requires the iOS version of “PhotoSync” installed and running on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The PhotoSync app can be downloaded from the App Store: https://goo.gl/zRCXTC.
Transfer & backup from iPhone/iPad to Mac:
• Transfer, move and backup your photos & videos from iPhone/iPad directly to your Mac over the local Wi-Fi network. Transfer is fast and secure. Photos & videos never go over the Internet.
• Photos & videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact
• Selectable target folder, flexible storage options and transfer quality options
• Direct import into OS X Photos, Aperture and iPhoto
Transfer from Mac to iPhone/iPad:
• Send photos & videos directly from your Mac to your iPhone/iPad over the local Wi-Fi network. Simply drag & drop the photos/videos you want on your device onto the PhotoSync icon in the dock and transfer them in seconds!
• Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined
• Choose from existing albums on your iPhone/iPad as transfer destination or create new albums/folders
• Automatic album creation on your iOS device based on the folder names on your Mac
• Direct transfer from the macOS Photos App to your iPhone/iPad (Share Sheet Support)
• Safe & secure
Pictures and videos are not stored on any external server, never leave your local Wi-Fi network nor go over the Internet
• No limitations
Copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files. All EXIF and GPS location information remain intact.
• Easy and convenient
No need to enter cryptic IP addresses– automatic device detection does the job for you! Transfer photos & videos simply by drag & drop!
• Blazingly fast transfers
Transfer photos & videos at full Wi-Fi bandwidth. No cable nor iTunes needed!
• Powerful and versatile
Choose among a wide-range of transfer options (filename, sub-directory creation, photo edits). Create folders and albums on your iPhone & iPad for your Mac and send photos/videos directly to them
• Transferring between Mac and iPhone/iPad requires PhotoSync installed and running on both devices. You only need to
purchase PhotoSync for iOS once and can install it on all your iOS devices using the same iTunes account.
• Transferring between Mac computer and iPhone/iPad/ works directly over the local Wi-Fi network.
• PhotoSync for iPhone/iPad requires iOS 9 or later and is available in the AppStore at https://goo.gl/zRCXTC.
Visit our website for more information: http:/photosync-app.com
Or, contact us if you have any comment, suggestion or feedback to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org