Picktorial cuts photo-editing learning
curves with pro-grade tools and streamlined clean interface!
**Selected by Forbes as one of the top 10 Hottest Design Tools for 2016**
-- Celebrate the new version with ~15% off for a limited time --
"A superb app! A great buy if you need a photo editor to replace Aperture", Ian Evenden, MacFormat.
Wish you could enhance your photos with pro-level tools, make local adjustments to RAW photos, retouch portraits, add filters, watermarks and more, all in an easy-to-use and beautifully designed app? Download Picktorial!
Picktorial integrates with macOS Photos, so you can enjoy the power of Picktorial right from Photos. Or, you can keep using Picktorial for individual photos or folders, bypassing the time-consuming import process of other apps.
You can refine your edits at any time, without undoing later edits - whether you are using Picktorial as a Photos Extension or as a standalone app - and even after closing and reopening the app.
Picktorial provides a rich array of tools, all of which operate in a fully non-destructive manner and with live preview.
• Selectively adjust tone and color of specific regions with advanced tools
• Quickly get magazine-level skin smoothing results with the magic Smooth brush
• Remove blemishes, spots, defects and unwanted objects with the Patch tool
• Blur out parts of your photos to make subjects stand out with the Defocus tool
• Radial, gradient, and brush masking tools can combined together
• Give a personal touch with frames and custom textures layers
• Live preview for all edit tools
• Professionally-designed, presets: customize, or create your own presets
• Copy-paste adjustments and masks between photos.
Safely experiment with new ideas - everything is non-destructive:
• Change your very first edits without undoing the latest ones
• Edits are saved between sessions so you can always go back
• Edits are saved in-place so you can modify or revert to previous edits on another computer
• Easy import and export - automatic folder content monitoring and no cataloging.
• Tab-based viewers for streamlined workflow on multiple projects
• Organize photos by folders, tags (keywords), and star-rating
Fast, seamlessly integrated RAW editing:
• A GPU-based RAW processing engine for maximum quality and performance
• Support RAW files from 500+ cameras ( full list is here: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W )
• Support DCP camera profiles compatible with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
• Automatic lens correction based on manufacture embedded info (supported for Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic and Sony cameras)
Built exclusively for Mac:
Picktorial takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, OpenCL, OpenGL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, Retina display, Auto-save, Time Machine and much more!
Minimum system requirements:
• macOS v10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later
• A Mac computer with a 64-bit CPU (support for older Macs is experimental)
• Resolution: up to 80MP (or 16384px longest dimension) on Mac Pro, up to 50MP (or 8192px longest dimension) on other Macs.
• A (growing) list of supported RAW formats: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W
Not sure yet? Try Picktorial for free: www.picktorial.com