ProSync is a powerful file synchronizer with the ability to monitor file changes on your system for highly efficient updates. Yet it remains very simple to use: choose a pair of folders and click a button to start copying.
Its orderly file operations queue also make it a perfect tool for large one-time tasks. Interrupt a long task and resume at another time.
- ProSync can be visible on the dock, the menu bar, or both: set this in the Preferences.
- To select a target or source folder, the drive must be mounted in the Finder.
- If an error happened copying a file, double-click on it for more informations.
*** Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or are experiencing issues with ProSync.
• One-way or two-way modes.
• Run automatically, daily or manually.
• Monitor file system for automatic and quick synchronizations.
• Specify global and specific filters for accurately selecting candidate files.
• Detailed informations on pending, processing and completed operations.
• Customizable system notifications.
• Support for network shares.