Rope'n'Fly - From Dusk Till Dawn is the sequel to the app store best selling game, Rope'n'Fly. NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME
• #1 top free app in US, France, Germany, UK, Australia, and more
• #10 top free app in more than 50 countries
• New and Noteworthy by Apple in multiple countries
• The sequel to the #1 most downloaded swinging game, now in HD and universal!
• From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
• More than 10 million addicted Rope'n'Fly players can't be wrong!
Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kind of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score.
• Universal app, play in HD on any iOS device, including iPads
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• Amazing looking graphics
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Play in different daytime, from Dusk through Night till Dawn
• Customize your player, choose from characters and ropes
• Destructible ragdoll effects
• Various objects to rope to like balloons or planes
• Endless playing in never ending cities
• Various game modes including free mode
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Supports GameCenter
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Yeah please add more skins other than that 10/10
Dec 23, 2020
Swinging rope game which is a fun concept but when you tap to next building you literally come to a dead stop no matter how smooth of a transition you make it. Played it for 10 seconds and it was nowhere near fun.
Dec 20, 2020
Never gets old!!!
Jan 11, 2021
This game was a massive part of my childhood and was just reminded of it from a tik tok and thought I would come leave a review. I purchased the game in 2012. And when I played it today I got a rush of nostalgia
Dec 19, 2020
There is a glitch where if you hook on to plane it let’s go of your rope
Jan 17, 2021