Shave is a fast and easy editor for OSX that let's you quickly trim, split and splice video together.
When Final Cut or iMovie are overkill, Shave has your back with a quick, light, utilitarian video editor:
- Quickly and easily edit your video using cut, copy and paste
- Frame accurate editing
- Quickly scan and jump through video using the keyboard
- Trim, split and extract video with a single command
- Export to QuickTime, H.264 and MPEG-4
- Batch convert a ton of formats to QuickTime, H.264 and others
- Full screen playback and editing
- Full keyboard control, edit video without moving your mouse
- Frame accurate scrubbing by clicking and dragging
- Trim and tighten your iPhone videos before uploading to your favorite social media
- Batch conversion of video for use on the web
- Cut, chop and splice video before importing into Final Cut Pro, After Effects, etc.
- Extract your favorite scenes from your favorite movies easily and quickly
- Edit your screen casts and podcasts with the quickness