eMedia Singing For Dummies offers a fun and
easy way to learn to sing at your own pace. Professional voice instructor Ory Brown, M.M., guides you through over 80
step-by-step lessons with over 30 full-motion videos and animations.
The easy-to-follow lessons show you how to sing in time and in tune, use proper singing technique, and develop and project your voice. Interactive Feedback listens to you sing using the computer microphone, and lets you see if you are singing a note in tune. Performance Evaluation tracks the pitch and rhythm as you sing an entire piece. Color-coded notes show where you sang flat, sharp or in tune, and the performance is given an overall score to make it easy to see your progress.
The over 35 songs are available as live recordings for male and female voices in both high and low ranges to better suit your voice. It’s fun to sing with a pianist accompanying you, so we’ve included professionally arranged live piano accompaniments along with MIDI versions that can be slowed down or sped up. Song looping also lets you select and repeat any particular section of music you may wish to practice at a slower speed. eMedia Singing For Dummies also includes a built-in Metronome and Recorder.
eMedia Singing For Dummies features hit songs including “Imagine,” by John Lennon; “Dancing in the Street,” made famous by Martha and the Vandellas, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, and Van Halen; and “Stop! In the Name of Love,” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
Instructor Ory Brown, M.M., has over 25 years of experience as a voice teacher at universities and private schools. She also has a successful singing career, including appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on “The Late Show” with David Letterman.
Private lessons from an instructor of this quality would cost many times more than this interactive voice lesson software. eMedia Singing For Dummies is an exceptional value that will quickly get you singing with confidence!
• Over 80 comprehensive lessons cover tone, technique, and pitch.
• Over 30 videos and animations demonstrate correct singing technique.
• Interactive Feedback displays when you are singing a note in tune.
• Performance Evaluation that shows where you sang flat, sharp or in tune, and grades your performance for an entire piece.
• Over 35 songs including hits from artists such as John Lennon and Diana Ross.
• Built-in practice tools include a metronome and recorder.
Hit songs include:
- “Imagine” by John Lennon
- “Dancing in the Street” made famous by Martha and the Vandellas, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, and Van Halen!
- “La Bamba” made famous by Los Lobos
- “House of the Rising Sun” by various artists
- “Stop! In the Name of Love” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes
|eMedia Singing For Dummies v2|
|eMedia Ukulele Method|
|eMedia Ukulele For Dummies|
|eMedia Guitar Method v6|
|eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar|
|eMedia My Violin|
|Bass Guitar For Dummies|
|eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method|
|eMedia Singing Method|
|eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar|
|eMedia Intermediate Piano Method|
|eMedia My Piano|
|Piano For Dummies|
|Guitar For Dummies|
|eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar|
|eMedia Guitar Toolkit|
|Rock Guitar For Dummies|
|eMedia Bass Method|
|eMedia My Guitar|
|eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method|
|eMedia Guitar Method v5|