Create beautiful panorama with your photos
in an easy and fast manner.
- load your photo sequence;
- compute the project;
- choose the projection type, field of view, exposure;
- set the size of the panorama (% or manual);
- stitch/blend the panorama;
- check the image size (px and DPI);
- choose the image resolution and crop the resulting photo;
- export the panorama as png, tiff, jpg, gif, bmp, jp2 and also with the new HEIF format;
You can always terminate the project computation and the panorama rendering.
Note: for optimal results, it's recommended that the photos overlap at least 30% between one shot and the next.