Time Entry for Business track your team time and progress in one place keeping your project under control. Avoid all the mess of keeping paperwork and save time by letting your team logging timesheets in simple intuitive steps.
- Log business or personal time.
- Submit and approve time.
- Choose between billable and non-billable tasks.
- Create as many projects as you need.
- Define approval workflow.
- Manage budget, tasks and schedule.
- Manage users from the app, assign roles, and monitor access.
- Authorize each device before use.
- Touch ID ready, for fast and secure access.
- Export your Time to sleek PDF Reports.
- Share reports via Email, iBooks or many other compatible apps.
- Print reports directly using AirPrint.
- Customize header and footer information in reports.
- Create your own set of attributes for tasks and timesheets.
- Show user photo or company logo on sign in.
- Define users and roles (Administrator, Manager, Worker).
- Predefined roles are the easiest way to limit users to perform a specific task, such as viewing, creating or modifying timesheets or projects.
- Allows you to grant access to each project.
- Assign users, roles, and branches to lists in just a few steps.
- Allows you to limit access and separate operations by branches, whether a branch is a store, location or department.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.