If you are organizing a meeting or conference with several presentations Timer4Conference is the right tool for
You plan your meeting schedule with e.g. Numbers or Excel. In the planning phase it helps to use spreadsheet features to prepare a good program for a meeting.
T4C imports CSV files from Numbers and gives you a graphical overview of a session. When the session is running a timer for the presenter is displayed with just the information the speaker needs to stay within the scheduled time. The session coordinator gets a graphical display how talks are deviating from the planned schedule.
As a meeting leader you can concentrate on following the talks, T4C helps you to keep track of the session.
Features of the conference timer:
- Calculates the session end during the session
- Gives alarm when the time of a talk is over
- Indicates when the end of a talk is approaching
- Provides a display for the speaker with essential information during a talk
- The speaker display is shown on a separate screen in different sizes
- Supports touch bar of the new MacBook Pro
- Supports dark mode when used on MacOS Majave and higher