On sale. Original $29.99.
Total Manager = Archiver / Unarchiver with Password encryption + Photo Viewer + Videos,Audios Player + FTP, SFTP Client + ...
Total Manager is a powerful file Commander with classic Dual-Panel and Multi-tab interface. It can easily Compress, Extract and Preview all archives like ZIP, RAR, 7z (Over 30 formats), and play video, view images, connect to a remote using FTP, SFTP and more.
Main Features :
* Multi-tab Interface: Open multiple tabs and browse local directories separately at the same time.
* More convenient to use "Connect to Server" and " Go to Folder" operation which is more simple than Finder.
* Compression and Decompression
1.EXTRACT over 30 different archive formats ranging from RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip , Bzip2, EXE, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
2. 7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 could be compressed with 6 different compression levels.
3. Add new files or remove any file from existing archive.
4. Protect your data with unbreakable AES-256 encryption. Extract Different Files with Different Password in the Same Archiver.
5. Support multi-tasks. Split large archives to several small ones. You are free to work on other files while you extract, copy or move very LARGE files.
6. Browse Compressed Archives in the Archiver. Support browsing images by slideshow.
* Get File Details,such as images thumbnails, file size, file type, creation time, etc.
* Powerful Batch Renamer.
* Easily connect to a remote using FTP, SFTP.
* View the Hash Value of files: MD4 Hash, MD5 Hash, MDC2 Hash, SHA Hash, SHA1 Hash, SHA256 Hash, SHA512 Hash, SHA224 Hash, SHA384 Hash, RMD 160 Hash
* Support Numerous File Formats:
* Professionally play videos and audios:
rmvb, rm, m4v, m4a, wma, wav, wmv, mp2, mp3, mmf, mp4, mov, mpg, mpeg, m1v, mod, 3gp, 3gp2, 3g2, 3gpp, avi,
asf, ac3, aac, au, aiff, aif, ape, amr, caf, cda, dat, dsm, dv, dts, flac, fli, flc, flv, f4v, ifo, m2ts, mts, mxf, mkv, ogg, ogv, ogm,
qt, ra, ram, tod, ts, webm, vob, mka, mks, mpgv, mpv, m2v, dts,mac, dat, aifc, iff,paf, sd2, irca, w64, mat, pvf, xi, sds, avr
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org