Enolsoft Visio Viewer is a straightforward Visio reader that offers a quick, easy and convenient way to open, view, or convert Visio drawings on your Mac. It supports VSD, VDX and VSDX flowcharts, diagrams and drawings including Visio 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 files.
With Visio Viewer you have access to a wide variety of tools to read Visio files such as read pages side by side, add bookmarks, search to quick locate, zoom in and zoom out to get a close look and convert VSD, VDX, and VSDX documents to PDF, Text or images for sending via email or printing.
- Open and view any .vsd & .vsdx files quickly and easily on Mac.
- Support opening and viewing Visio files with the following file extension: .vsd, .vdx, .vsdx, .vst, .vtx, .vss.
- View objects' formatting (lines, fill, color, etc.).
- View objects with tabulated text.
- Navigate multipage documents and multiple Visio files at a time easily.
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the Visio files the way you like.
- Quick page-turning supported: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page.
- Add and manage bookmarks: Group bookmark by files, and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future rename or open directly.
- Text search in full text or copy text to Clipboard.
- Convert Visio files to standard PDF format, Text or images as needs.
- Extract image out of Visio files from all pages or the selected page range.
- Convert Visio files with all pages, single page or the needed page range.
- Yes, it well compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.