Determine the fate of Sub-Sector
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Retribution is set ten years after the events of Chaos Rising and presents a new threat to the Imperium of Man. Azariah Kyras, Chapter Master of the Blood Ravens Space Marines, has become Corrupted and must be destroyed before he ascends to daemonhood and drags Sub-Sector Aurelia ever more deeply under the dread influence of Chaos.
Command one of six races in a campaign that ranges across all the planets in Sub-Sector Aurelia, from the jungles of Typhon Primaris to the planetary metropolis of Meridian and on to the dead world of Cyrene.
Important information regarding Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Retribution:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 14.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD 515, Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Retribution mini-site at feralinteractive.com/dawnofwar2retribution
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
|Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II – Retribution|
|Sid Meier's Railroads!|
|Mad Max (Japan)|
|Total War: WARHAMMER|
|Warhammer® 40K®: DoW® III|
|Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II|
|Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II - Chaos Rising|
|LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens|
|Life Is Strange™|
|Sleeping Dogs™ Definitive Edition|
|LEGO® Marvel's Avengers|
|Medieval II: Total War™ Collection|
|Thief™: Shadow Edition|
|Tomb Raider: Anniversary|