--- new version for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
is here! ---
An elegant dock icon that conveniently and unobtrusively performs word counts on text you copy!
Displayed as an icon on your dock menu, the app will count your selection's number of
characters, words, lines, and UTF8 characters whenever and wherever you are copying or pressing Command + C.
- Globally triggered whenever you copy text from any other apps
- Globally triggered regardless of whether you are using the copy menu or hotkey combinations
- Unobtrusive and elegant display
- Always ready to use on your dock menu
- Toggle-able sound effects and animations notifies you of each completed count
- Display of count results disappears automatically after adjustable time from 3s to 60s
v2.05 -> v2.07
- tip added for "auto open at login"
- background color of preferences panel set to white
- app size dramatically reduced
- startup tip modified
- menu re-arranged for simplification
- more by dragonBTV simplified
- performance improvements for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
|Word Count Icon|
|Battery Charging Alert|
|Hourly Activity Alerts|
|Movie Rotate FREE|
|Word Count Popup|