XliffEdit let you manage the translation of your multi-lingual apps in a convenient way. Prerequisite is to export XLIFF files from your project with Xcode. XliffEdit is taking this information and presents all terms that can be translated in a transparent way. Translations can be done collectively for one word or phrase throughout your xcode project, or even translate from a personal dictionary.
• Parses XLIFF files and displays its contents as UI-type, related XIB-file and target
• Uses a personal dictionary
• Collective translation ( a word only once for entire project ) - or single effective
• Automatic translation of words or phrases already existing in your personal dictionary
• Many filter options to get a better visibility of XLIFF contents
• Learns from what has been translated
• Import of translations from existing .strings files