An unofficial native manager for the Parrot
Zik headphones range (1 / 2.0 / 3).
PLEASE READ below for a list of supported features (especially Zik 1 owners).
Features supported (and supported headphones versions in brackets) :
- Noise control ON / OFF (Zik 1 / 2.0 / 3)
- Noise Cancelling / Street Mode advanced mode (Zik 2.0 / 3)
- Auto Noise Control (Zik 3)
- Spatialization / Concert Hall (Zik 1 / 2.0 / 3).
- Equalization / Thumb equalizer (Zik 2.0 / 3).
- Basic preset equalization (Zik 1)
- "Head detection" and "Auto connection" ON / OFF (Zik 1 / 2.0 / 3).
- Auto power off (Zik 1 / 2.0 / 3).
- "Flight mode" and "Text to Speech" ON / OFF (Zik 2.0 / 3).
- Bluetooth streaming delay setting (Zik 3)
- Demo mode to test the application without possessing the headphone.
Zik 1 owners, please do note again that the Zik 1 support is _VERY_ limited and will _NOT_ look like the screenshot.
Quick FAQ :
1) Why does the app does not look the same as in the screenshot ?
The app automatically switch layout when resized. Please resize the app in a "landscape" ratio to have the same results as the screenshot.
2) Why does the app does not seems to have the same features as the screenshot ?
If you have a Zik 2.0 or 3, the app will have all (or nearly all) features announced.
HOWEVER if you have a Zik 1, as specified in the features above, only a few things are supported. Furthermore, there is no landscape mode for the Zik 1.
If you have any problems with the app, do not comment below as I cannot answer, but please don't hesitate to contact me at the following email address, I'll do my best to help you : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on the Parrot Zik headphones please see the official products page : http://www.parrot.com/usa/products