"Zonebox helps you plan your day in the
simplest way possible" -- Lifehacker
"If you love to work in sprints, try out Zonebox" -- Smashing Magazine
Zonebox is a simple app for timeboxing - a little productivity trick.
Timeboxing means setting aside for example 15 minutes to write an email. By knowing there is a time limit, you'll be forced not to waste any time.
Zonebox helps you with everything - it will remember the task list, it will show you the progress as a little stripe on your screen and it will remind you when you're done.
Other features include:
- Writing a list of tasks
- Pasting tasks from any text file
- Setting time for each task
- In-application timer
- Global timer, just under your dock
- Adding/removing time as you go
- Pausing/Resuming a task
- "Study-mode", a distraction-less fullscreen mode
- Option to only show the dock icon