COVID-19 fueled a huge spike in demand for mobile gaming – and there is no sign of this demand slowing down with consumer spend in mobile gaming set to surpass $120 billion in 2021.
The insights in this report are from App Annie’s Game IQ, which provides the most granular level of game classification and in-depth feature tags allowing publishers to create a winning, data-based mobile game strategy to capture their share of the rapidly growing mobile game market opportunity.
Read the industry’s leading mobile gaming report covering market trends, industry insights, best practices, case studies and top charts including:
- Which high-growth and emerging gaming subgenres are poised for disruption in the gaming market
- What mobile games are dominating the attention of Gen Z, Millennials and Gen X/ Baby Boomers and how audience insights can give you a competitive edge
- How to unlock the path to success in the rapidly growing mobile gaming market: how App Annie’s Game IQ can give you direct, actionable insights
- What is in store for mobile gaming in the months to come
- Which games and publishers top the charts spanning 20 markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific
This report features in-depth analyses from 20 markets in 47 pages — in a fresh, new interactive format
allowing for deeper dives into the rich data and insights.
Ready to uplevel your mobile gaming performance? Read App Annie’s 2021 Mobile Gaming Tear Down.