The State of Mobile 2021 report helps brands and publishers succeed with our curated insights. Even with people staying at home across the world, we saw an acceleration of mobile usage habits by 2 to 3 years — strengthening mobile’s role as the most crucial instrument for engaging customers and growing your top line.
This report features in-depth analyses from 11 industries and 30 markets — and this year in a fresh, new interactive format
allowing for deeper dives into the rich data and insights.
Read the industry's leading mobile report covering everything you need to know about how to win on mobile in the new normal of 2021, including:
- Which high-growth and emerging sectors are poised for mobile disruption: how to monitor shifts in the industry and seize the next big opportunity
- Uncover granular gamer preferences in the rapidly growing mobile gaming market: how App Annie’s Game IQ can give you direct actionable insights across over 110 subgenres and nearly 200 modifiers that affect your top line
- How to capitalize on 4.2 daily hours spent on mobile and grow your top line: mobile surpassed live TV for time spent, mobile ad spend to top $290 B in 2021
- How mobile is fueling 45% more financial decisions: how to evaluate key indicators of the evolving consumer mindset
- Which apps and games top the charts spanning over 30 markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific: how consumer behavior shifted dramatically on mobile
Ready to take your mobile performance to the next level? Read The State of Mobile 2021 Report.