The State of Mobile Gaming in 2021 report helps gaming publishers succeed with our curated insights. Even with people staying at home across the world, we saw an acceleration of spending in mobile games to $100 billion with more consumers than ever before playing mobile games — strengthening mobile’s role as the world’s most popular form of gaming.
Read the industry's leading mobile gaming report covering everything you need to know about how to succeed in mobile gaming in the new normal of 2021, including:
- Which high-growth and emerging markets are poised for mobile gaming disruption: how to monitor shifts in the industry and seize the next big gaming opportunity
- Uncover granular gamer preferences in the rapidly growing mobile gaming market: how App Annie’s Game IQ can give you direct actionable insights across over 110 subgenres and nearly 200 modifiers that affect your top line
- What has changed in mobile advertising and marketing and where game developers should focus your attention
- How industry leaders are reaching the top 1% of mobile games and what best practices they use to reach success
- Which apps and games top the charts spanning over 30 markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific: how consumer behavior shifted dramatically on mobile
This report features in-depth analyses from 30 markets — in a fresh, new interactive format
allowing for deeper dives into the rich data and insights.
Ready to uplevel your mobile gaming performance? Read The State of Mobile Gaming 2021 Report.