Live streaming has displaced chat and photo sharing – and it’s changing social media forever. Consumers will spend 548 billion hours live streaming in top social apps this year. Our new report shows how this behavior is fuelling the ongoing boom in social media – and sowing the seed for a new creator economy.
In our latest report we will uncover:
- What is the Scale of the Social Media Mobile Market?
- The Rise of Live Streaming - How are Streamers Driving Growth?
- How Has the Social Landscape Evolved Over Time by Markets?
- How Have Consumers' Favorite Apps Changed Over The Last Decade?
- How is the Creator Economy Pivotal to Social Growth?
Read our Evolution of Social Media Apps Report.