Read the industry’s leading annual report on the State of Mobile in 2021 to take your mobile performance to the next level
The world changed dramatically in 2020. Even with people staying at home across the world, we saw an acceleration of mobile usage habits by 2 to 3 years — strengthening mobile’s role as the most crucial instrument for engaging customers and growing your top line. As the leading mobile data and analytics company helping brands and publishers win on mobile, we are excited to share our curated insights to help businesses succeed.
Featuring market trends, industry insights, best practices and top charts spanning 11 industries and 30 markets — this year in a fresh new interactive format, allowing readers to dive even deeper into the data — App Annie’s The State of Mobile 2021 Report is just what you need to unlock your company's potential today.
Read the industry's leading mobile report covering everything you need to know about how to win on mobile in 2021, including:
- Which high-growth and emerging sectors are poised for mobile disruption: how to monitor shifts in the industry and seize the next big opportunity
- Unlock the path to success in the rapidly growing mobile gaming market: how App Annie’s Game IQ can give you direct, actionable insights across over 110 subgenres and nearly 200 modifiers that affect your top line
- Where Gen Z, Millennials and Baby Boomers are opening their mobile wallets: how to capitalize on consumer shifts in video streaming, finance, retail, gaming, social, food delivery, health and fitness and more
- How to capitalize on 4.2 daily hours spent on mobile and grow your top line: mobile surpassed live TV for time spent; mobile ad spend to top $290 billion in 2021
- How mobile is fueling 45% more financial decisions: how to evaluate key indicators of the evolving consumer mindset
- Which apps and games top the charts spanning over 30 markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific: how consumer demand is reflected in 2020’s top apps
- What in-depth market trends emerged for 16 key markets: how consumer behavior shifted dramatically on mobile
The analysis and data in this report is based on estimates from App Annie’s Intelligence platform. Ready to take your mobile performance to the next level?
This year, we are also releasing a CEO Brief of the State of Mobile 2021 — giving forward-thinking leaders the need-to-know-numbers in a concise and impactful executive dashboard featuring rich interactive insights from high-growth industries — tailored to the modern executive.