Tap, pinch, and swipe your way through gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe - featuring over 300 characters
spread across 9 different promotions! The "Wrestling Revolution" continues in YOUR hands, as the most popular wrestling
game on mobiles has finally evolved into a sophisticated sim where anything can happen.
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring! Or simply blow off steam with the hundreds of preset matches from the "Pay-Per-View", which are now available to play for free in their entirety.
Thanks to the game's intuitive touch-screen controls, every step taken and every punch thrown is now more satisfying than ever. And with up to 10 characters on screen and dozens of fully interactive weapons, it's the wildest action a mobile device can handle!
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
|Extra Lives (Zombie Survival Sim)|
|Weekend Warriors MMA|
|Super City (Superhero Sim)|
|The You Testament: The 2D Coming|
|Wrestling Revolution 3D|