"DEFINITELY amongst the 10 BEST adventure games of ALL TIME" - ACG (Adventure Classic Gaming)
There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the 'Simon the Sorcerer' game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
'Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFp03nw_yyA&hd=1
- New game menus and save/load system
- Remastered stereo music
- A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
Full English speech, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Hebrew
Full German speech or subtitles-only
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2013 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft - the original Simon the Sorcerer game developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
|Simon the Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition|
|Simon the Sorcerer 2: 20th Anniversary Edition|
|Flight of the Amazon Queen: 20th Anniversary Edition|
|The 7th Guest: Remastered|