Start your survival game on the infinite randomly generated maps or create your own worlds from blocks with
thousands of random players or friends online in Multiplayer mode.
Build whatever you can dream of by yourself or with many other users online in real time Multiplayer mode. Explore universes and random worlds created by others. Upload your own maps and creations from single player mode to online Multiplayer server to play with others! Protect your own online creations with passwords so that only friends and people you know can access them! Express yourself by selecting your own unique skin from more than 160 available predefined skins inside 7 themed skin packs.
Start your own survival game on the infinite map! Find different resources, craft new items and build your own shelter to survive the nights! Watch out zombies, pumpkin heads and other aggressive mobs to save your health and hunt down eatable mobs (cows, horses, pigs, chickens) to overcome your hunger.
Get compass with coordinates in order to easily orient in the infinite world. Don’t panic if you are dead in Survival mode – you can always get Resurrection pack instantly in the game’s Shop and get back all of your inventory after resurrection!
Worldcraft game gives you infinite number of possibilities and endless potential for all of your creative, constructional and survival needs.
• Survival mode for single player with infinite maps, crafting, building and mobs
• Creative mode for Online Multiplayer or single player
• More than 160+ player skins available for Multiplayer gaming
• 7 themed skins packs: FUTURISTIC, SPORT, CARTOON, MOSTERS and others
• Centralized server that hosts all rooms and games globally
• Built-in chat in Multiplayer mode
• Thousands of user created maps for creative Online Multiplayer mode
• 8+ great predefined maps on the server to get started with creative single or Multiplayer game
• Ability to create password-protected maps exclusively for friends or people you know
• Ability to create read-only maps viewable to all players