A BAFTA-nominated educational app featuring 6 Gruffalo themed mini-games that help to develop reactions, logic and
'Gruffalo: Games' is based on the UK's favorite bedtime story, 'The Gruffalo', from the creators of 'Room on the Broom'.
Perfect for 3-7 year olds this BAFTA nominated app is Educational App Store Certified with no in app purchases.
Featuring 6 beautiful and challenging puzzle games that help develop reactions, logic and problem solving skills.
• Are you faster than the Gruffalo? Challenge him to a game of Snap!
• Clear the woodland floor – pair Gruffalo, Mouse, Fox, Owl and Snake as quickly as you can!
• Help Mouse catch nuts - they’re all good!
• Outsmart the Gruffalo in a game of 3 in a Row.
• Piece together your favorite characters - how quickly can you complete the jigsaws?
• Keep the bug colony moving – pull down the correct leaves to send them on their merry way.
Based on ‘The Gruffalo’, the classic children’s picture book written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated animations 'The Gruffalo' and 'Room on the Broom' as well as 'The Gruffalo's Child' and 'Stick Man'.
If you have any technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org