Are you still using Data Cables to connect your FireTV ?
WiFi FTP Server Turns your Fire TV into a Wireless FTP Server. You can now copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Fire TV and access this information anywhere.
Connect and share everything among FireTV, Kindle Fire tablets, Android Devices and Computers to save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- DELETE User FILES.
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on FireTV.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on ANYWARE!
|WIFI FTP Server (WIFI File Transfer)|
|Disk Storage Viewer|
|Food recipes - Food Factory|
|Mehandi Designs 2019|
|DG Screen Recorder|
|App Locker Pro|
|3d Home designs layouts|
|Today In History FireTV Edition|
|Cache Cleaner Pro|
|Nail Art Designs|
|Quotes of the Day|
|Match Blocks TV Edition|
|DG FM Radio|