WHAT IS MY TOWN ALL ABOUT?
My Town games are all about experiencing, imagining and having pure playtime fun. Our digital dollhouse games allow million’s of kids to have a new adventure everyday! Our games promote imagination and stress free fun for kids when playing alone or with a parent.
You can now Change your character’s expression and make them lough, there are 6 expression’s to choose from for your character: Happy, Sad, Laughing, crying, relaxed and even a surprised face. To select an expression simply double tap your character. or make a long press on him.
PLAY, IMAGINE & DISCOVER
Your new hotel has lots of adventure’s and fun in every room. Sleep at the grand suit after some fun at the pool with the kids or dress up for your evening dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. With lots of costumes such as bride and groom, pirates and sailors and the abitly to imagine and set your character’s expression the possibilities are endless !
- It’s not fun if you can’t lough, you can select you character's expression by simply double tapping him or long press on him.
- Sleep and party in the grand suit, honey moon at the love suit or relax at the green nature room.
- Your luggage has all your clothing and costumes, place the luggage in the clothing cupboard as you enter your room to select clothing.
- a Cleaning lady that does not like spiders, clean all the spider webs forming around the hotel to keep the place clean and tidy.
- the best play room at the best hotel. your play room has a huge doll house, a pirate ship and lots of costumes and toys to play around with
- Check out the sofa that turns in to a double bed at the red grand suit room.
- New characters added and you loved ones are also here!
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 3-13 : The young ones play with parents while the older ones play alone. Full parental control : Safe to play even when you are not around No Ads or In App Purchases. New locations means new interests and a lifetime game play of over 1 year!
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK !
We love to hear your ideas and we want to help where help is needed. You can join us or contact us on