Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes and now Old MacDonald sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colors but in a fun, interactive way!
Help the school nurse take care of the school's children and animals. Children have to recognize the patients' symptoms and give them the right treatment (problem solving and logic with a LOT of fun).
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colors (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/coloring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in 3D, depending on your device.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Chinese (Traditional and simplified), Spanish and French
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Choose an option: monthly or yearly and start your 7-day free trial!
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or yearly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: email@example.com
|Code Karts - Pre-programación en preescolar|
|Busy Shapes & Colors|
|The Joy of Reading|
|Tic Toc Time: Break down the day to learn how to tell time|
|Sight Words: An early reading & spelling adventure!|
|Montessori Monster Math Lab : First Addition and subtraction, Doubles & Halves, Odd & Even numbers|
|Montessori Preschool: Teacher's Edition|
|Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori|
|Montessori French Syllables|
|Le bonheur de lire dès 3 ans: Learn to read French|