Prodigy is an interactive math game where success depends on correctly answering skill-building questions. Players
can earn rewards, go on quests and play with friends — all while practicing math!
And the best part? All of our educational content is engaging, effective and completely zero cost.
Prodigy knows that every student faces unique challenges when it comes to math learning. That’s why:
- Content is tailored to every player’s strengths and weaknesses
- 1,400 available skills give students the chance to learn more and keep growing.
- Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, including Common Core and TEKS, so Prodigy is always connected to the classroom.
For a full list of the skills Prodigy supports, visit prodigygame.com/math/skills.
Are you a parent? Connect a free parent account today to:
- See what math practice your child is working on
- Monitor your child’s understanding and progress
- Set goals and give reward to encourage even more math practice!
To sign up for your free parent account, visit prodigygame.com.
>>Want your child to learn more?<<
Use Prodigy to turn screen time into education time! Premium members level up faster, spend more time answering math questions and get exclusive access to pets, member-only game areas and extra rewards. To sign up today, visit prodigygame.com/membership.
Don’t want a membership just yet? All of our educational content is zero cost — and always will be.
Here’s what teachers are saying about Prodigy:
“I have seen students who were apprehensive about math open up and begin to enjoy working on their skills. I have also seen struggling students make improvements with as little as 10 minutes each day.”
Jamie G, Missouri
5th grade teacher
“I have students who will tell me a new concept is easy because they have already learned how to do it on Prodigy.”
Kim J, Michigan
4th grade teacher
To learn more about Prodigy and to get started, visit www.prodigygame.com.
One of the American Association of School Librarians’ Best Websites for Teaching and Learning 2018
A 2018 Top Pick for Learning from Common Sense Education
iKeepSafe FERPA Certification
iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Certification