Music Practice Box aka MPBox allows you to create, track and share your practice routines and exercises, jam along
your favourite artists, find the BPM of your favourite songs, bookmark your favourite video lick videos and check your
progress through in-app statistics
With MPBox you won't need to retune and/or setup your instrument. You can just simply lower or raise the pitch of the song you are jamming along to.
Select parts of songs (like solos, licks, riffs) and any section that you are interested and loop over it. If you are a singer, find your favourite pitch by raising and/or lowering the pitch of a song
- All your Practice plans, sessions and exercises in one place. And you can share them with your friends, teachers, and students
- MPBox lets you change the pitch, slow down or speed up your songs at your own pace.
- Select parts of the song and loop through them
- Add your favourite video links to your session and bookmark the timestamps you are interested in…
- Check your stats, which exercise, song or video you are spending the most time
- Practice to a click using the built-in Metronome
- Find the BPM (beats per minute) of any song instantly
- No Memberships
- One time purchase
- New features coming out all the time
MPBox puts everything you need in one place! A metronome, a practice plan that you can track and share, and the ability to play along with songs, slowing down their tempo, and adjusting their pitch to your instrument tuning.
With MPBox you can add video links to your practice routine, and bookmark the timestamps you are interested, making your practice time as efficient and effective as possible. You won't have to stop your session to search for the video and the section of that one legato exercise. With MPBox you can access all your video timestamp bookmarks instantly.
Who is MPBox for?
- Musicians who wich to maximize their practice sessions
- Students and teachers can share their practice plans and track their progress.
- Any genre of music from pop, classical or rock.
Give us feedback
If you have ideas or features you would like to see, please visit our website and use the contact form or mail us directly.