Stream games from your NVIDIA GameStream-compatible PC to your Apple TV on your home network or over the Internet with Moonlight.
Simply install NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) on your compatible PC, make sure GameStream is enabled in GFE's SHIELD settings page, and you're ready to stream!
• Open-source and completely free
• Up to 4K 120 FPS with bitrate options up to 100 Mbps
• Stream games purchased from any game store
• Play over the Internet or at home
• Wake-on-LAN to remotely wake your PC for streaming
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• Windows 7 or newer
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series and non-NVIDIA GPUs not supported)
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or later
• Ethernet connection from PC to router highly recommended
• Ethernet or 5 GHz WiFi is highly recommended
• An Apple TV-compatible gamepad is highly recommended
• At least 5 Mbps upload speed from your PC for Internet streaming
If you have any trouble, click our support link for help or look for the help links within Moonlight.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the support link at the bottom of the app description.
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-ios
All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
|Moonlight Game Streaming|