The FloSports app gives die-hard sports fans access to live stream their favorite events from anywhere!
You'll have complete access to any sporting event in the FloSports network: Wrestling, Grappling, Soccer, Football, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Gymnastics, Marching Arts, Basketball, Bowling, Volleyball, Swimming, Cheerleading, Hockey, Cycling, Dance, Rodeo, Singing, Dancing, Racing, Rugby, and Track.
- Live stream your favorite sports on the big screen
- Easily switch between different streams
- Breaking news, highlights and original films
- Search for your favorite videos and events
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes, the events and the fans.
Can users access content without purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription?
Yes, event information and schedules are available for all users.
What does purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription provide to the user?
An Auto-Renewable subscription grants the user access to premium live streaming events.
Is the content updated? How much of the content is added and how often?
The content is frequently updated. Most of the sports offer at least one live streaming event each weekend during their respective seasons.
Subscribers may purchase one of two types of subscriptions:
1) Monthly subscriptions bill monthly starting from the initial date of subscription and continue until cancellation or payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL Sports. Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew each month on the date of the initial subscription. For example, a monthly subscription purchased on May 5th will auto-renew on June 5th. On the renewal date, your iTunes account will be charged the monthly fee.
2) Yearly subscriptions bill annually on the date of the initial subscription and and continue until cancellation or
payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL Sports.
Yearly subscriptions will auto-renew each year on the date of the initial subscription. For example, a yearly subscription purchased on February 1, 2016 will auto-renew on February 1, 2017. On the renewal date, your iTunes account will be charged the yearly fee.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.