Companion Apple TV app for Simple Control. Configure and subscribe in the iOS app and then pair this app with the iOS app to share the configuration.
Use Wi-Fi to control thousands of devices like TVs, cable and satellite boxes, receivers, Blu-ray players, lights, thermostats, and many more smart home devices. Free trial subscriptions are offered for new users. An active subscription is required. Any prior purchase of Simple Service is recognized by this app.
Winner of the 2015 and 2016 CEA Home Technology App of the Year Award! This major new V5 release takes Simple Control to the next level.
• World-class IP Control: Directly control thousands of devices via Wi-Fi including Apple TV, Fire TV, DISH, Sonos, TiVo, Nest, Kodi, Plex, DirecTV, Roku – automatically discovered on your network.
• HomeKit: The only app that provides control of your entire home including HomeKit accessories, seamlessly blending home control with audio/video control.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 300,000 commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices automatically organized into easy to use panels.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Receivers: Integrates with popular receivers from Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Marantz, and more including receiver music systems such as HEOS and MusicCast.
• TV/Projectors: Sony, Samsung, LG, Vizio, Epson, Sharp, Panasonic, JVC.
• Lighting, Thermostats, Cameras: Lutron, Nest, Honeywell, SmartThings, Philips Hue, Vera, Insteon, WeMo, and any RTSP or HomeKit camera.
• TV Guides: Personalized listings for 34 countries to tune channels. Detailed episode, season, and cast information.
• DVR Guides: DVR control for DISH, TiVo, and DirecTV
• Media Guides: Content guides for Sonos, Kodi, Plex, iTunes, VLC, Kaleidescape
• Live TV: Watch Live TV with HDHomeRun
• PiP: Watch your cameras or Live TV using Picture in Picture mode on compatible iPads.
• Live synchronization of your home configuration across multiple iOS devices
• Triggers: Time/timer or device events can execute command sequences such as turning on lights when a SmartThings motion detector trips, or shutting everything down at 8pm.
• iCloud Backup/Restore
• iBeacons for automatic room switching
• Widget for quick access to controls
• Apple TV companion app to view Live TV/cameras.
• watchOS companion app
Requires dedicated iOS, tvOS, or macOS:
• Amazon Echo Voice Control
• SmartThings Triggers
• Remote Access including remote streaming for video cameras and live TV
• Control of macOS Systems
Requires Simple Service Unlimited:
• Multiple Home support
• User Permissions
• Invites for Guests and Integrators
Choose a Simple Service subscription level based on number of devices controlled:
10 Devices — Control up to 10 devices: $1.99/month or $19.99/year
30 Devices – Control up to 30 devices: $29.99/year
100 Devices – Control up to 100 devices: $49.99/year
Unlimited – Control everything with multiple homes + permissions: $99.99/year
Subscriptions renew via iTunes Account at the selected interval unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before end of period. Subscriptions may be managed in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused free trial portion is forfeited on purchasing a subscription.
An always-on device is required for some advanced features such as Remote Access and Amazon Echo Voice Control. For instance, a dedicated iPad or iPhone can be used that doubles as the remote for your Living Room. The always-on device can also be an Apple TV with the Simple Control TV app or our macOS app.
|Simple Control Home Remote|