Air Meter is a small utility that lets you monitor your network data usage on a per-interface basis. Your iOS device has different network interfaces for accessing cellular data networks (WWAN), Wi-Fi wireless local area network (LAN), Bluetooth personal area network (PAN).
You can also track the personal hotspot traffic. Personal Hotspot lets you connect your computers and devices to the Internet using the cellular data connection on your device. Your device can share the cellular internet connection via Bluetooth, USB or Wi-Fi act as a wireless access point.
INTERFACE SUMMARY INFO
• Show currently active network interfaces.
• Supported interfaces:
• Wi-Fi network (client mode).
• Cellular data network.
• Cellular Visual Voicemail.
• Cellular MMS.
• Cellular Personal Hotspot / Internet Tethering.
• Bluetooth PAN network.
• Personal hotspot bridge (general mobile internet connection sharing).
• Connection sharing via Wi-Fi radio. (access point mode)
• Connection sharing via Bluetooth radio.
• Connection sharing via USB cable.
INTERFACE TRAFFIC INFO
• Data upload counters: sent bytes, sent unicast and multicast packets, forwarded bytes and packets.
• Data download counters: received bytes,received unicast and multicast packets.
• Interface error counters: input and output errors, queue drops, CSMA collisions, unsupported protocols, unaligned packets.
• Quality of Service (QoS) counters by traffic types: best effort, background, video, voice, private.
• Quality of Service (QoS) access category counters: sent bytes and packets, received bytes and packets.